Buildings in Adare’ Collection. The series feature the Trinitarian Abbey, The Augustinian Priory, The Desmond Castle and the River Maigue Road Bridge. The River Maigue Bridge was founded in 1390. It was rebuilt and widened in 1837. It is made up of the original fourteen arches of rubble stone.
Exclusive to and available only from Lucy Erridge Store and website
Measurements: 3.25 inch tall (not inc lid) x 3 inch at base [8 cm x 7.5cm]
Not suitable for microwave or oven use